We provide complete registration services for Sole Proprietorship and Partnerships in Ontario.
Business Registration Services in Ontario
In order to operate a business in Ontario you may need the following:
- Check availability of the proposed business name.
- Register the business name.
- Apply for Payroll Account (if you are planning to have employees)
- Apply for Import/Export Account (if you are planning to trade with other countries)
- Apply for WSIB Account. This is mandatory if you are going to have employees.
Here is what you get once your application is approved:
- You will receive an Official Registration Certificate issued by Ontario government
- This certificate will be valid for 5 years.
Trade Name Under A Corporation